These are delicious and EGGless!! Which is a big plus for me because i swear to God there are eggs in everything!!!
If my recipes confuse you I will be posting video soon explaining what I call “Baking with a Risk” So keep an eye out for that…Anyway, here is my delicious Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!!!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium large bowl mix together 2-3 handfuls of flour, 2 pinches of baking soda, 2-3 pinches or shakes of Cinnamon and a liberal pinch of salt. Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and add in 3/4 cup (or so) of melted butter, 2 large chunks of brown sugar, 4-5 splashes of Vanilla extract and 3 splashes of milk.
- Mix with a fork until blended, do not over-mix. You may add pinches of flour to get your desired consistency; it may be a bit more liquidy than usual but still creamy.
- Add in 4 liberal handfuls of oats (quick cook or old-fashioned works) and as many chocolate chips and your lovely heart desires!
- Mix gently until blended, do not over-mix!
- The dough will be a bit crumbly due to the fact there are NO eggs!
- With a large spoon drop spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet, you may have to form them a little.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt on each cookie prior to placing in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes, let cool, eat!